Wednesday, March 25, 2009

English people, are you for or against globalization?

what do you think about a global currency?



I am an American and I am strongly against globalization. I personally love the fact that everyone is different no matter where you go. I'm afraid that it may be a thing of the past, but the differences in cultures is a beautiful thing. I have been an American my whole life and it absolutely saddens me how everyone tries to dress like us, watch our movies, watch our television shows, listen to our music and knows everything that goes on here. I think that this is mainly a flaw in the information age, but that can be left up to debate. I am afraid that we are about ten years away from only being able to experience cultures in other nations is by going to their cultural centers...even in the villages in Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.





And a global currency? Oh that's a lovely idea! It is inevitable as well. It will start with a global currency that is used just for trade amongst the banks and then the countries will adopt it. A global wage is next and global prices on good. I hope to god that I am not alive to see that. When that happens, there would be no point of living in the U.S. May as well go somewhere warm to live out your dying days.




What's English people? People speaks English? or British ?




I have read some of the countrys who adopted the Euro are not happy with the change so it probubly is not a good idea




Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment