Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is this not a contradiction or what?

I caught portions of President Obamas address to the USA last night. One thing in particular caught my attention. President Obama keeps adamantly stating we are all in this together, no one person is to blame, more than the other We need to stop blaming each other and work togetherblah blah blah. Then he goes on to state repeatedly I was not in office when all of this happened, you cant blame me I was not here when the decisions were made.WTFexcuse me is that a contradiction to the truest sense of the word. Youre telling us to be patient that we are all in this together, its all of our faults and then you are shirting responsibility by your constant reminders that you were not president when all of this went down! To quote Elle Woods from the movie Legally Blonde, Am I on glue? or did he just contradict the *UCK out of himself? Please someone justify this for me?



Typical arrogant asshole politician.




Well, it seems clear to me. He's saying that he is no more to blame than anyone else. He shares the blame in the same proportions as everyone else and no more or less.




I also noticed he continues to blame Bush. This mess is his now and he has got to man up and take responsibility. Until he does, he gets no respect from me.




He's really full of it, he's at least as bad a liar as Bush.




I actually enjoy the way he keeps sticking it to the bush administration... it's a good thing!




You are absolutely correct!




I think you're on glue.




he will stop saying "dont blame me for this" when the republicans Stop blaming him for this..





basically he's saying that he wont blame the republicans once they stop blaming him





after all we all know who's fault this is....BUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment