Monday, March 30, 2009

Game Warden/ Conservation Officer?

I'm interested in the career of maybe being a Game Warden/ Conservation Officer. If there are any on here or any helpful information i would really like to hear it.


Thanks



Most require atleast a bachelors degree and you must have a clean criminal record. This is a very competetive career field, I have applied several times for game warden in my state an have been turned down because this career has an extremely low turnover rate. After getting turned down I became a park ranger which is a little easier to get due to the fact that there are a lot more positions avaliable. Park ranger is also avalible on a local, state, or federal position. I do federal and have full ferderal law enforcement authority and love my job.




go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment