Monday, March 30, 2009

I think everything that I dislike should be illegal. Any thoughts?

Even if something has no direct effect on me, if I don't like it, it should be illegal.



Hey! I don't like that kind of talk!




That's right. So I want Rush Limbaugh, people who talk too loud on their cell phones, people who text while driving, people who get obnoxious when drunk and every show on Faux "News" to be illegal. GREAT idea!




I think the "I don't like it, so it shall be illegal" school of legal thought has been already taken by your congress.




Congratulations! you're a Republican.




What is your opinion on gay marriage?




You sound like the democrat congress. If I was playing Jeopardy my answer would be. " Who is Nancy Pelosi"




I imagine that there are lots of people who agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment