Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is Yahoo Answers really fun anymore?

With all these kids trashing up the politics section and stating flat out-and-out lies regarding good people, like our president, and making heros out of typical republican liars, like tricky dick nixon, and with Yahoo condoing such idiocy, how can this forum be fun anymkore?





What happened to fair honest questions and answers?





They surely can't be found anywhere on Yahoo! anymore, huh?



AMEN Brother!!




I'm as old as dirt, and don't tell flat out lies about Obama. I'm also not a Republican, and if they deserve trashing, I do that too. Tons of research prove that Obama is an admitted globalist and that his policies will destroy the US as we know it. That's his agenda, and to me, anyone who sells his soul to a global governing body which will destroy the sovereignty of our nation, deserves to be trashed.





BTW, I'm not on YA for fun. We are at a serious cross road in our lives and people better wake up before it's too late.




so go to a different site, or even a different section of Y!A, most of the other sections are "fair and honest" questions and answering but there are always going to be trolls at some point, the politics and religion sections are obviously going to be breeding grounds for them and for heated arguments and stupidity among people. If you're looking for a decent political forum to discuss issues, try politicalcrossfire.com or politicalforum.com




It never was fun. So you may as well try to drill something into their heads. Mommy and daddy seem to be failing terribly at the task.





Jokers like those morons on RED EYE speak for the people. America is sunk by the looks of the lack of intelligence speaking for it and if people have to judge America based on Yahoo Answers....pity you all.





People think this is not harmful but IT IS.





I will tell you a story....about Facebook...and how parents say it's a forum for BULLYING.





Well I think it's funny cause I know of two parents who use their kids as pawns and they type sh*t on the computer and try to accuse the children of doing it.





Kind of like that woman who bullied that girl until she killed herself.





There is a lot of damage that can happen on the world of the internet.





In time you will see changes and it will get scary, very scary, as the lawmakers and technology catch up.





These forums are probably 70 percent CHILDREN......who have no idea the dangers that lurk.





As responsible adults someone needs to educate these kids.





That is where I applaud Obama. America is dying of starvation when it comes to needing education.




So by fair and honest, you mean only from your side. In that case, the answer is NO. It's not fun. Mainly because all people do is stir the pot in the Politics section. Both sides do it. Not just the Conservatives. I sincerly try to answer questions with what I feel is a fact-based answer and then one of two things happen. The first is all the trolls from the other side thumbs down my answers. OR - the answer that says something idiotic like "Because Bush is an idiot" gets picked as best answer anyway, regardless of reason, logic, common sense or better yet, KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SUBJECT.




I'd love to have a forum where people could debate like adults, about real issues, instead of slagging through all of this constant mudslinging.





But what can you do? It's an open forum, and it attracts the partisan hacks and the loonies. And, yes, the kids and the clueless.





The only answer is a moderated forum, and that's not gonna happen here.




I have to admit YA! has been overrun with racists, homophobes and just your basic trolls since last year but lately it has gotten absolutely ridiculous. I haven't seen it this bad since it was overrun by 'shiraz' trolls.





I struggle to give even partially serious answer to most of the drivel posted on here.




This is more of a social networking site like Facebook than it is a place for people looking for serious dialog. If this is not your idea of fun, I understand where you're coming from, but personally, I'm enjoying it. Of course, I've only been here for about a week.




Well, you can always surf the DNC website, that way you will NEVER be exposed to anything you disagree with.





Avoiding the viewpoints of others is apparently the hallmark of the truly progressive and evolved liberal - congratulations.




You're right, all to often I come to this site looking for an interesting distraction, but only finding pointless circular slanging matches over politics and religion, and schoolkids wanting dating advice or homework help.





In fact, right now, I think I'm going to st...




No.





I used to enjoy reading other opinions and have some kind of debate, but its become a ghetto.





It is now just a way for the ignorant and insane to vent talking points they heard on Hannity.





Its gotten much worse since the election... I'm taking a break soon.




Like you said~ ALL THESE KIDS.


That's what happened. They need a separate forum in my opinion.


YA was so amazing in the beginning it was all over the news.


Now it's overrun with Am I Pretty? or Does She Like Me?


Sad.




You seem to be just as biased yourself. There have been "problematic" politicians on both sides of the isle. Did not Mr Clinton say that he "did not have sex with that women." But we know otherwise. Was that not a lie?




Yahoo Answers help me a lot on my homework and projects. I get a lot of ideas here. I don't mind those who are hungry of attention and ask those f*cked up questions and give asswipe answers.




Yeah, you're right. What is more fun than a big leftist circle jerk? This way you'd have no one to challenge you, nothing thought-provoking. Sounds great. And reeeeeally "fair and honest".




Is it fun?


Sometimes.


Can you find me two questions were someone here said something positive about Richard Nixon?


Your question had potential, until you turned into those that you bashed!!




It is fun because people like you make a joke out of it.





..or should I say people like you are a joke.





Anyway, either would be a laugh-line for PrezBO on Leno, right?




I am having more fun than ever.....it is hilarious reading these Obama supporters bash Palin and Rush and every other person who does not matter instead of defending their messiahs failed policies




What are you talking about? Obama is supposed to be president, instead he's just the teleprompter-reader-in-chief!




About the only fun part of Yahoo Answers is reading these kind of questions, the rest has always been exactly what you said.




I like the first part of your question, and than it turned to the drivel I guess you must be as imature as the kids your knocking




Heck yes this is one of thenost entertaining things that i can do in my spare time and there are also some very funny questions out there




Liberals ruined the honest part; as for fair, the world isn't fair, get used to it.




was it ever about fun,? or how ABOUT GETTING REAL ANSWERS, and of course opinions!!!! ^__^




No. Agreed.





I liked it better when Republicans didn't fight back.




If you are looking for serious answers, go elsewhere




You're lying about Republicans. That makes YOU an idiotic kid.




It's fun 2 me, and I kinda agree with what ur saying. Lots of people just want 2 hear ur opinions on things that they have in mind.




whatev's its just talk. and venting and stuff. no biggie to really analyze.




i guess this is ironic as you are doing exactly what you're condemning,





???




Yes, but sometimes people can be so mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment