Monday, March 30, 2009

If you caught a piece of sh@t breaking into your vehicle?

would you have the right to blast them. I have always wanted to get a 9MM. Now i think i will, just a matter of time. My jeep was stolen last night. I think if i would have caught them in the act, my adrenaline would have kicked in an i would have wound up ripping their head off. I could even see there footprints in the snow.



Use a baseball bat on their knees, and /or arms. This way they can have time to think about what they did, while they lay in the prison hospital. And if you do it right, you can give them a limp to help them remember the mistake. I have been robbed, and I will stop them if they ever try again. These idiots are violating the rights of others, so why should we care about their rights.




In Toledo Ohio last year a gentlemen there shot two perpetrators breaking into his vehicle. No charges were ever filed against him even though they died. I believe anyone and everyone should have the right to blast these scum bags when they break into others homes, vehicles or where ever. I would definitely do what you were thinking of doing!




Unless you are threatened, if you shoot them, you go to jail. Longer than they will for stealing your stuff.




No.





Enjoy your time in prison.....................




how can Feces break into you Car? thats impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment